-Happiness ends-
So, school started yesterday.. Sigh.. My mood was spoiled even on the first day. BECAUSE OF MY BLOODY MARKS. Even though my average so far is still A but still...IT STILL SUCKS.A freaking subject made me mad. I think im like almost the lowest.. Everyone else got 80+ to 90+ and me... 60+! Yaargh.. But its only one subject la..I am mad BECAUSE the subject is important! Well, im just posting a bit for now so that my blog won't get dusty. Gah, cant wait for TEACHER-MEETING-PARENT's day... NOT. Let's just hope I wont drop till 20+ this time.. I'll kill myself if that happens. So anyways, today is Tze Ming's birthday. Our classmates bought him a cake. So after i had my lunch, i went back to class.. And the moment i stepped into class.. Tze Ming came towards me and smear the chocolate cream on my face.. EW. So, that's all for now.. -ciao