Welcome welcome! :D Welcome to my little e-diary. Imma transform this into a picture blog! (If i can) Y'know, like a blog filled with pictures only. I'll let the pictures do the story telling. ;) I won't be updating so often this year. Busy like hell. But WILL try too kay? Leave some comments by the chat box. Kthxbye :D
R.I.P Michael Jackson. You have truly been one of the most remarkable superstar ever. Michael Jackson died on the 25th of June 2009 3.36 pm Eastern Time. We will truly miss you King Of Pop. He'd touched the live of people through his songs all around the world. It's really sad that Michael Jackson couldn't make it to his concert in LA. He is a legendary superstar now. I was never a super big fan of him but after watching his videos, i realized his concerts and songs are amazing. Especially Thriller, the song that has won 8 Grammy Awards. And his signature dance, MOONWALK. Michael Jackson died at the age of 50 after a cardiac arrest, at UCLA Medical Centre. We love you Michael Jackson. I love you. You rock.
MoonWalk by the legendary Michael Jackson.
I'm Chung Yee. A Chinese. A Christian. And proud to be one. I love pocky! Turning 16 on August. Photography is my love. It's awesome how pictures can tell stories and create memories. :) So yeah, that's about it.
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!